Saturday, November 2, 2013

Why yes of course he needs more 2T long sleeved shirts!!!

Especially when they are only 3 for $1 at a flea market!  Rachel has this wonderful little habit of going to the 8th Avenue flea market every weekend and do I say "no thanks I have everything I need"  Of course not! And every time I go I tell myself Oliver and I have everything we need and I'm just going to look.  Fat chance!  There's this tent that these people own on the corner of the lot and man do they know how to sell things.  Most things they want like fifty cents or a dollar for.  I did buy this memory book with really pretty velvet on the outside for two dollars but it was unique in that each slot is for a note card and I plan to write one memory on each as it happens and stick it in.  So that was worth more.  But for example this baby toy that you know is at least $5 at walmart (sad that I know that, but thats how many baby showers I've shopped for) she only wanted a quarter for it.  Sold!  Then, kicker of all kickers, she had a bin full of baby and some toddler clothes.  Every time I go anywhere I tell myself that Oliver does not under any circumstances need ANY MORE long sleeved 2T shirts.... but I love them!!!  They look so cute on him.  The bin was fifty cents each or 3 for $1 and guess what was in there, yep long sleeved 2T shirts.  Did I put them down and say he has enough, ummm no!  So yeah thats my story of the day.

In adult responsible business I am supposed to be budgeting right now, but am I doing that, of course not! Good news though is that since Nate is doing his masters degree, he can have his student loans deferred! While its still only an extra $148 dollars that opens up because of it, it couldn't have happened at a better time especially since we have to start paying for our pod this month.  Blah.

Anyways... hope you two are having a good weekend :)

P.S  Lyndsay.... Oliver attended his first ever Mackall Halloween party.... you should have seen him.  I took him down the basement since he kept hearing the music.  I put him down at the bottom of the stairs and he takes off running right into the middle of the "dance floor", comes to a dead stop, and jamming out perfectly to the beat!  It was so awesome!  He was also my "grown up" excuse to go this year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment