Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Tiny Little Haunting



Halloween is my favorite Holiday.  That's probably because I've never really grown out of my 'dress up' phase. Love it! Unfortunately, being an adult means that sometimes Halloween takes second place. Thursday 31st I passed out candy to trick or treaters while desperately atempting to finish my halloween costume - I had meant to be corpse bride and was sewing a corset and altering a white dress from goodwill, but a series of events beyond my control meant I was way behind on making  it!
 I got the corset done by midnight, but never even started on the alterations. Oh no!  I'd wanted to wear my costume on Saturday for our Halloween party, but there was no way I could finish it in time and still sleep.  I really like sleep. A lot. So I skipped it.

Oh well. I have my pink wig and some crazy clashing cloths, so I guess I'll be a clown instead!



Had fun at the party. Even put in the extra effort to grab some festive tablecloths, and I might have cleaned a little more than normal.


Aaron was Vegeta For halloween. What a fun name to try to spell. Also, someone used it as an answer during a game of loaded questions, and the reader had some pretty interesting guesses on how to pronounce it ;)

 


So Halloween is over until next year. You better believe I'm going to start sewing sooner next time!

I scare because I care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment