Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Making dinner for 10 people...

Just wanted to say I don't like it.... and that's pretty much all I have to say about it!

In other news... I don't often want to go out and see movies but I find myself really wanting to see all the big action movies on the big screen.  Tonight we're actually getting out to see the new Thor movie, I'm excited about that.  Do I actually want to go to the movies and spend money, nope!  But do I want to see Thor on the big screen, yep!  So off we go!

And in other other news.... my grandfather had a really good day yesterday so I was told :)  Can't give any details publicly, but it was the best report in well over a week!

In other other other ( I promise this is the last other) news.... It is only 5:48 and it's DARK and I'm cold, which makes me tired.... such is life lol

That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment