Saturday, May 17, 2014

BUGS

Oh my goodness, apparently our yard, or at least the garden areas of our yard must have really good soil because it is CRAWLING in worms and pill bugs and little things that.... crawl!

Mind you I am not afraid of a worm here, a pill bug there, a little spider etc..... but I admit I'm a little creeped out.  I was trying to replant a plant that I had put in the box on our porch just hoping it would survive until I found it a more permanent place.  At first it looked like it wouldn't make it and then last week it starting growing new green leaves.  So I decided today wouldn't be a bad day to try to permanently situate it so that I could plant the marigolds we got for mothers day in the box.

There are bugs everywhere.... bugs under the box, bugs in the garden, ants under the door mat that doesn't belong in the middle of our sidewalk that I discovered upon trying to move it back to the porch.

*squirms*

No comments:

Post a Comment